Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 Graceful Things









So I stole this idea from my roomie, she has a delightful tradition of blogging 7 things she adores each Monday. I am going to blog on Wednesdays things that remind me of, are, or mean "grace".

Enjoy!

I think GRACE is...

Tumblr_la1ok55xmg1qbe3g6o1_400_large
We Heart It
Riding my New Bike to School Through My Lovely Neighborhood

Kudos to Roomie
Serving Customers with a Joyful Heart

Tumblr_l9u51beqkc1qc3oouo1_500_large
We Heart It
A Gift I don't Deserve

Tumblr_lbz68p8a7a1qayqt8o1_400_large
I heart it.
Apologizing for Something When You Don't Have To


Tumblr_l77vrb2ftj1qzszsfo1_500_large
I heart it.
A Beautiful Ballerina

What things represent GRACE to you?

-Beth

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. galoshes.
    i love this! and you. ♥
    grace always makes me think first of not receiving the consequences of my actions. then i think of a little redhead i knew growing up named 'grace'. and then i think of your lovely blog! :)
    now i have something to look forward to on wednesday, teehee

    ReplyDelete