Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Saying Grace: (Graceful Things Times Two)

"Saying Grace"

So this week, I want to use 5 Graceful Things to "say grace" for what I am thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving. And with a double serving! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

#1: The Fremont House

#2: A lovely neighborhood cat to love on (Pippie)
#3: My wonderful job as a Barista at The Coffee Ethic with awesome co-workers, boss, and customers
Book_and_glasses_1_large
#4: The ability and privilege to learn even when I forget sometimes

# 5: My new church community at Emmaus



#6: My lovely roommates (and future roommate)
#7: High School Friendships that last beyond graduation :)

#8: My wonderful family

#9: Spending four years with my best friend


#10: Having Someone who always believes in me

-Beth

2 comments:

  1. I love this. And I love that you have "eye" pictures for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah beat me to the comments section, but i second all the love♥
    i am thankful that God brought you into my life as a roommate, and then turned you into one of my closest friends:) cheers to unexpected friendships!

    oh, and happy [almost] mashed-potatoes-green-bean-casserole-stuffing-pumpkin-pie-and-turkey day;)

    ReplyDelete