Monday, November 29, 2010

Sharing Unexpected Grace

Thanksgiving
Usually takes place at my Grandma's house
Filled with turkey, rolls, and sugar cookies.

This Thanksgiving
My family made some last minute plans
To have dinner in Springfield instead.

Mom
Brought ham, rolls, twice baked potatoes,
And took over The Fremont House kitchen.

My co-worker, Bella,
Joined my family's celebration of grace,
and my mom fixed her special vegan food.

Sometimes
The unexpected plans are the best plans.
Hope you had a great time sharing grace with loved ones!

-Beth

3018672782_d6746ddf69_large
Weheartit

2 comments:

  1. you are fabulous:) and your mom's ham is also fabulous, though not nearly as much as you.

    PS i have stumbled upon several interesting DIY christmas decorations...yes please?? i am envisioning a fremont house craft party after finals:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEEES to Koni's comment

    also I love you

    ReplyDelete