Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 Things I Find Lovely//Snowpocaplyse Edition

This week has been lazy so far with the "Snowpocaylpse".
I have to rejoin the real world tomorrow.

But first here are 5 things I find Lovely:


#1: Spending my three snow days with The Fremont House girls and making this awesome chalkboard for the  house. And Mallory resigned the craft room


#2: Playing in the snow with Hannah Elizabeth and building an adorable snowman! 



 #3: Starting a new "thrifty" fashion blog series on The Fremont House blog. Our blog is so cute, you should check it out: www.thefremonthouse.blogspot.com! 

Disney-princesses-wallpaper-disney-princess-6248012-1024-768_large
Weheartit
#4: Disney Princesses, and personality profiling them.


#5: Giving away a coffee maker on my other blog! Click here to enter.

Have a fabulous week, and stay warm!

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment