Saturday, February 5, 2011

GLEE Moment: Miss Independent

Glee is back...TOMORROW! I can't wait. I am getting kind of antsy for the Superbowl episode tomorrow night.

I have another Glee idea  I thought I would share in honor of its return. Love is in the air at McKinley High... at least for Brittany, Quinn, and Tina. All of them are in a weird situation of being head of heels in love in a almost irrational way. Brittany is dating Artie, and she usually doesn't stay in a relationship long. Quinn has finally given into Sam despite all the baby drama last year. And Tina is experiencing some Asian lovin' from Mike.

These three are also very talented, but they do not receive the microphone time they deserve. I think after what happened with Sectionals Brittany and Tina need a special moment.
Image Here
Anyway, I think they would all be great at singing "Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson. It suits their voices and fits their story lines perfectly right now.

What do you think, Ryan Murphy?



-Beth

1 comment: