Thursday, February 10, 2011

7 Things I Find Lovely//Valentine's Day Edition


This week, in honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I would pick out my 7 favorite things about Valentine's Day this year.

Weheartit
#1: 27 Dresses--Favorite Romantic Comedy in the World

Photo from here
#2: Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes in Springfield, MO--I am totally going to have to get one this weekend! Yum!

#3: Modern Nature by Sondre Lerche in "Dan in Real Life"--Favorite Love Song...besides the end scene with it is adorable!

Weheartit
#4: Chandler & Monica--cutest TV couple EVER!

Picture from Lizzy
#5: My first really close friend, Lizzy (Elizabeth), got engaged to John this past weekend! They are getting married in September. I am so excited!!!


#6: My parents still send me a Valentine's Day box every year including lip balm, dessert shells, Dove chocolate, Egg Coloring Kit, a CD, McCalister's Deli, and Valentine's Day themed dish rags. I am such a domestic nerd... ;)


#7: My Valentine for the 5th year in a row, Travis Bell. :)

Have a lovely Valentine's Day with the ones you love!

-Beth


p.s. I loved the GLEE Valentine's Day episode this week! Especially, Fat Bottom Girls & Silly Love Songs!

2 comments:

  1. Chad and Monica!

    Don't worry I know what you meant ;-)

    Love that picture of you and Travis. So cute. Love you so my roommate. If you didn't already have such a fantastic valentine I'd ask you to be mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I get for watching the Valentine's Day Glee episode with YOU for the second time while writing this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete