Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 NOT Graceful Things

So it is the week before finals, which is insanity week for Com majors. I need to just get through to tomorrow, and I can't really imagine graceful things right now. So here are 5 things that are NOT full of grace:

20090404034935
#2: Me spilling things on myself all the time.

#1: Ugly Christmas Sweaters (Watch out Coffee Ethic...Christmas cheer is coming your way!)



Tumblr_l456in27ic1qzlicjo1_400_large
#4: My body's Circadian Rhythm during Finals Weeks


#3: An epic, looming paper due tomorrow about GLEE and Rhetoric (Yes, I plan on making GLEE academic!)

 #5: Putting my 5 NOT Graceful Things out of order. ;)

-BETH

2 comments:

  1. i was wondering what was up with that:) lol

    finals. almost done. yeah!!!

    PS like the photos;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very random...hope finals goes well Bethany!

    ReplyDelete