Thursday, December 23, 2010

5 Festive Things Grace Did

First of, I want to apologize for posting my 5 Graceful Things a day late. I was hard at work on a craft project (which I will share in a minute).

This Christmas season I have felt extra festive. I've been doing little things here and there that have snowballed into a jolly ole soul.

Here is 5 Festive Things Grace (I) Did:




#1: Made a cute stocking during 4 Christmas movies and 2 seasons of Eureka 
(that's a REALLY long time).



#2: Bought some awesome Christmas gifts for my loved ones and wrapped them all pretty with paper from the clearance aisle last year.




kudos to conally

kudos to conally

#3: Decorated The Fremont House and put up my first full size Christmas tree.


#4: Made a huge Christmas dinner for me and my lovely roommates while wearing this adorable apron. Dinner included my mom's chicken, twice baked potatoes, my special Caesar salad, and yummy rolls. Then we exchanged gifts and watched A Christmas Story. It was a beautiful evening.


#5: Wore ridiculous festive sweaters every day to work (more pictures to come).

My Christmas season is far from over though. Now, I must drive home and celebrate with my friends and family in the City of Roses.

Have a Merry Christmas!

-Beth



3 comments:

  1. That sweater is a riot! And the stocking looks like a great outcome to so much television!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for finishing your lovely kitten stocking:)
    and those christmas sweaters could honestly only be pulled off by you, my friend. you are just that awesome♥
    yeah for christmas spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He turned out so cute! I love it.

    Mmmm...can still taste that delicious chicken. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete