Wednesday, January 12, 2011

5 Graceful Discoveries

This week has spun me round and around.
The first day of classes was on Monday,
and everything was much more chaotic than usual.

But through all the chaos, 
I made 5 Graceful Discoveries:


#1: This great shelf for The Fremont House's craft room. 
(Yes, we have a room devoted to crafts as poor 20somethings.) 


#2: I like being a part of Mallory's crafty projects as well.
She turned this jumper into a laptop case!

#3: A Christmas tree can become a beautiful altar if needed.


#4: I am falling in love with a favorite artist again.
Bethany Dillon's voice is so beautiful.

#5: Sometimes I need deliverance from my prideful plans
because life like to turn you upside down and then right side up again.

Hope your week is lovely!

-Beth


1 comment: