Sunday, January 2, 2011

GLEE Moment: Some Santana Lovin'



Okay, I am going to have to ask you to let me "Gleek" out for just a moment.


First off, as you know, Quinn and Dianna Agron are my favorite. Recently, another GLEE character has been catching my attention: Santana. She is just so ridiculously terrible I can't help but love her. Her witty one liners tear the other characters down faster than a wrecking ball to a building. She is ruthless.


Naya Rivera
My personal favorite in regards to Rachel Berry: "Please,she's like a cat in heat. She talked about him yesterday and practically sprayed the choir room." Maybe, I like her because she is so mean to Rachel it is laughable. 


Then I heard her sing, and the deal was sealed. I am currently addicted to her cover of "Valerie". Gorgeous.


So recently, I have also been obsessing over a possible Santana number. If Ryan Murphy puts this song in, you all have to promise to say I called it. Or maybe my idea will travel through the microfibers of the Internet to Murphy who knows?


Santana singing Rihanna's "Only Girl". Epic. I know.


Especially, since you know that next coming episodes will have to have a scene with her seducing the flying solo, Finn. It would be magical.


I mean, we already know she can work the red hair. :)



Well, I guess I will have to wait until February to know if my prediction is true. Thank you for allowing me to share my current obsession.


Hope you had a happy holiday season!


-Beth





Two photos from: here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment