Friday, January 28, 2011

I Heart Cats

So growing up I had a cat named Georgianne.
Not to be too sentimental but she passed about 2 years ago.
Periodically, I get cat fever.

Last night, I watched Homeward Bound 
Now, thanks to Sassy, I have entered cat fever season again.

So here are some of my favorite felines:

Thanks for the iPhone pic Tbill
My cat, Georgianne, she was such a curious thing.

Kudos to here
The always lovable, Sassy.


Katie, my beau's little sis's kitty cat. We both adore her. :)

Tumblr_lfqscvft0o1qarcmpo1_500_large
Weheartit
Georgianne had a brother named Leo. This is not him, but it reminded me of him.

Tumblr_lfotcabzko1qbztxdo1_500_large
Weheartit
Oh, the Aristocats...

Kudos to Connally
Pippie, the neighbor's cat, who I have missed dearly during these cold winter months.

3555083044_28d4c6e294_large
Weheartit
Who doesn't love Puss in Boots or Antonio Banderas?

Weheartit
I just love this picture! Cats in Coffee mugs! How can I say no?!

Weheartit

This represents my future Tonkinese kitten who will probably be named Esther, Essie for short.

-Beth

Here is my favorite clip from the movie. Notice the 12 second mark...


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for putting that clip at the end of this! Amazingness. I love you so very much roommate (not housemate ;-)

    ReplyDelete